Here are some reasons why you should take a closer look onto Bug-A-Boo.
- ... can handle an almost unlimited number of projects, versions,
components, users, user groups, bugs, bug criteries, bug watches, bug
browsing filters etc. The tdbengine which it is based on uses complex
algorithms and indexing structures that make it that fast even with a huge amount of data.
- ... can inform you via email everytime a bug is reported that maches a
component of any project you selected. It will email you when someone
changes a bug you reported, you modified last or you are responsible
- ... allows users to keep an eye on interesting bugs and issues they are
not directly involved with. Changes are then reported via email
- ... allows users to define filters for browsing the bugs. A filter then can be re-used every time it is needed.
- ... is capable of handling multiple languages, either preset by the system
administrator or by each user individually. The phrases are stored in a
simple text file and thus can be translated to any language easily.
- ... is fully themeable which means it can get a total different look
either choseable by the users or preset by the administator. The layout
selection includes replacement of the templates and graphics while a
theme is meant to change the colors.
- ... has a fulltext indexed search routine which is incredible fast
- ... provides full overview with its integrated statistics showing all figures of interest.
- ... will be continously improved and extended